Sunday, February 6, 2011

Summer Day in Winter

Had beautiful weather this weekend. So much so, felt like we are into summer already. Hope the sunny weather is here to stay. Went to Murphy's Law Pub for brunch and chatted with a good friend. Conversations of "the talk" with parents; college pranks; odd locations for Beer breweries; figuring out what AVBC stands for... Haven't laughed as much as I did today in age. At one point I was slamming on the table with my palm and clutching my stomach to alleviate the pain from laughing. :)

Nice atmosphere the place has. The food is good too; so are the coffee and OJ. Only word of caution - avoid the bread! Hard as rock, testing the new filling in my teeth to the core :P
Ideal for a brunch close to home on a lovely Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment